|JOB NAME||JOB REFERENCE||CONSULTANT|
|Purchasing Manager||1069490||Wayne Brophy|
|Vacancy Closed||Reading||£30,000 - £42,000|
CAST UK has partnered up with a leading, multi national distributor of electronic goods to recruit a Purchasing Manager at their Head Office. Looking after a spend of £20m and having three Buyers report into the position, the Purchasing Manager role is pivotal in providing a more strategic approach to Procurement within the business. The main responsibilities in this role will be:-
· Monitor purchasing activities and seek process improvements
· Monitor inventory levels using KPI’s
· Manage the Purchasing team, with buyers based in the Europe and the USA
· Maintain excellent inventory performance
· Produce reports for Senior Management for products, inventory and purchasing
To be successful in the Purchasing Manager role you will require the following:-
· Two years in a similar role
· Advanced MS Office skills
· Strong communication skills
· Be a strong manager, work independently and drive projects forward.
· Develop the supply chain
Our client is a well established, multi national distributor of electronic goods based in the Berkshire area.
£30,000 - £42,000 + Benefits
As a candidate, our consultants work to ensure your next role adheres to all of your requirements, taking the time to discuss your career aspirations, long-term goals, suitable opportunities, and compatible businesses.