Cast UK are currently recruiting for an Assistant Buyer for a leading creative retailer. The Assistant Buyer will be passionate about design, product and their customer. They are looking for an ambitious and creative individual who is looking for a new challenge.
- The key responsibility of this Assistant Buyer role is to work closely with the Buyer on the team whilst taking on any extra responsibility
- Working within a small buying team on 3 key areas of the business
- Developing and supporting more junior members of the team
- Working closely with the Merchandising and Design teams
- You will also be responsible for and maintaining relationships with key suppliers
Skills and Experience
- You will be currently working as an Assistant Buyer
- Previous experience working in a fast paced Head Office environment
- Previous experience of working with and supporting Junior members of the team
- Management or development of a category area within the business
- Proven experience of working with internal departments such as Merchandising and Design
- Must have previous experience working in a trend driven environment
- Must be driven and ambitious with a great personality!
My client is a leading creative retailer
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com