Our client is a leading International food manufacturer based in Manchester who are looking for an Assistant Production Planner to support and deputise the Site Planner in planning, scheduling & purchasing, schedule and stock management of all materials, packaging and finished goods.
This is a very exciting role for somebody who has 1 or 2 years Supply Chain experience and is looking to take their career to the next level. The Planning function is pivotal to the business and will give you exposure to the wider business including the Manufacturing process, NPD, Customer Service, Sales and Forecasting.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Excellent Team working skills
- Understanding of and adhering to health and safety policies/procedures
- Excellent all round administrative experience
- Experience of working to KPIs and managing performance against these
- Able to demonstrate decision making capability
- Organisation skills for self and others
- Effective communication skills
- Numerate & literate
- Advanced PC literacy (Excel, Word, E-mail etc)