Business Improvement Coordinator
Up to £30k depending on skills & experience + benefits
Our client, a leading supplier of home textiles to the retail market, is looking to appoint a Business Improvement Coordinator. As Business Improvement Co-ordinator you will be responsible for supporting the company's staff in reviewing, improving and redesigning business processes as part of the company's desire to continually improve service delivery to customers. Projects and tasks will focus heavily on mapping and auditing of processes in order to enhance operational efficiency. You will assist with developing and delivering improvements across the business.
- Comply with the businesses policies & procedures
- To co-ordinate the H&S, environmental & quality system maintenance, review & improvement
- Take part in the appropriate training required to carry out the duties of the post and to enhance personal development.
- Operate machinery and equipment provided to carry out the duties of the post and to undertake the relevant training.
- Wear the appropriate personal protective clothing whilst at work as supplied by the business
- Take responsibility for your own Health and Safety ensure that at all times you comply with company policies and procedures.
- To support the Business and Systems Improvement Manager in achieving business improvement objectives.
- To assist in reviewing current working practices and documenting these prior to identifying improvements.
- To audit & challenge the process to achieve best practice.
- To manage specific projects / reviews, analysing and documenting business processes and making recommendations for improvements.
- Will be required to carry out other duties of a similar nature and type, and carry the same level of responsibility, as may from time to time be directed.
Skills & Experience
- IOSH Working Safely certified is essential
- NEBOSH would be an advantage but not essential
- Embracing Change - The ability to adapt to and work with a variety of situations, individuals and groups.
- Problem Solving - The ability to research, analyse and produce solutions that achieve the goals of the objective, being able to think 'outside of the box', and understand what is and isn't significant.
- Communicating and influencing - The ability to communicate and listen clearly and effectively with a diverse range of people.
- Technical skills - To have a good working knowledge of Integrated management systems in relation to H&S, Quality, Environmental and HR.
- Have an understanding of ERP systems
- Team Working - Uses interpersonal skills to work co-operatively with colleagues at all levels, sharing best practices, breaking down departmental barriers and communicating fully on new initiatives to achieve business goals.
Up to £30k + other benefits
Excellent career progression within an ever expanding and growing business
Our client is a market leading supplier of home textiles
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com