£30 - £35,000 per annum
This is an opportunity to be work one of the UK's fastest growing and leading construction contractors.
The role itself will involve managing procurement of all materials and plant hire, working alongside projects across the Yorkshire and Humber region
Construction Buyer Main Duties/Responsibilities
- Procurement of all materials and plant for construction projects
- Ensure compliance with company QMS.
- Liase with and manage internal stakeholders
- Development and implementation of procurement plans and strategies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Detailed knowledge of the construction market
- Strong negotiation and people skills
- CIPS qualification would be ideal
- Skilled in managing multiple projects
A UK leading construction contractor based in the West Riding of Yorkshire.
The Construction Buyer position has a salary range of £30,000 to £35,000pa
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board, such as Senior and Category Manager roles up to Procurement Director level.