£24,000 - £26,000 plus excellent benefits and flexible hours
Our client is a successful national business based in the Cheshire area, looking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic Buyer to support their established team.
The business offers a range of flexible working options such as working from home and compressed hours and could therefore suit candidates based anywhere in the North West.
In this varied and interesting role, your key responsibility will be to manage the Purchasing process for defined category areas, including:
- Managing the end to end tender process, from supplier identification through to issuing RFQs and awarding the contract
- Negotiating contractual and commercial terms with suppliers
- Managing and developing key supplier relationships
- Developing strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including presenting to internal customers with latest purchasing trends and projects
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a Procurement or Contract role
- Good understanding of tender processes
- Good analytical skills, including working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial acumen
Our client is a successful national business based in the Cheshire area. They offer fantastic benefits for their employees including a generous holiday allowance and a range of flexible working arrangements to encourage a good work / life balance.
£24,000 - £26,000