Our client a leading mobile phone distributer are looking for a buyer to join their team, assisting in the construction of range plans, liaising and negotiating with external suppliers to maximise pricing benefit.
- Own the business relationship with specified suppliers, ensuring excellent working relationships, clear day-to-day communication and effective escalation of issues where necessary
- Building range and marketing plans, including new product launches and life-cycling of existing products
- Negotiate best possible pricing, marketing funding and commercial terms
- To regularly monitor and review stock levels and adjust as appropriate
- To consistently negotiate price and services
- To identify cost savings across the company
- Purchase ledger management
- Purchase ledger processing
- Maintain stock levels
- To make recommendations for re-order
- To negotiate lease/purchase of office and factory equipment
Skills and Experience:
- To be considered for the role of Buyer you will be a methodical, logical, self-motivated, tough minded individual. You will use good judgement and have a track record of being a skilled negotiator. You will have experience using Microsoft Office (particularly Excel),commercially focused with the ability to analyse statistics and spot trends
- Our client is leading mobile phone distributer.