£30,000 - £40,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a leading business in the Maidstone area, is looking for a talented Category Manager to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking company at an exciting time of expansion and development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct spend and market analysis to design and implement category strategies for client businesses
- Identify and manage key strategic supplier relationships
- Undertake sourcing activities in accordance with defined category strategies
- Achieve and exceed savings targets and deliver supply chain improvements
- Manage supplier performance and risk
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a strategic procurement role
- Knowledge in category management techniques and tools
- A track record of delivering savings and value added solutions through effective Procurement strategy
- Excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Strong project management skills
Candidates will be degree educated or equivalent with MCIPS qualification. Candidates currently studying towards CIPS will also be considered.
Leading business in the Maidstone area
£30,000 - £40,000 + excellent benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com