Interim Supply Chain Manager
South West England
Daily Rate between £225.00 and £275.00
My client is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to be based in the South West of England. With an immediate start, you will be required to help out for three to six months, possibly longer.
They are paying between £225.00 and £275.00 per day (possible flex on this).
The role has a focus on forecasting, planning and managing stock availability. There will also be management of a team of Supply Chain Planners.
If this sounds of interest, and you are immediately available, please call my DDI on 020 3805 7009 to discuss further.
- Managing the inbound scheduling of products into the DCs, ensuring that the right stock is in the right place at the right time and proactively highlighting and resolving areas of concern
- Proposing and implementing corrective actions to improve stock availability, turn and supply chain efficiencies
- Forecasting the stock requirements, using historical sales data and other business intelligence
- Managing key supplier relationships - influencing and collaborating with the external suppliers to ensure they deliver against KPI
- Managing key internal relationships with buying, marketing, and operations to ensure overall commercial objectives are met
- Ability to communicate and influence with all levels in the business.
- Leading a team of supply chain planners, providing clear objectives and management of performance
- Developing your team members to fulfil their individual capability and potential and to support their individual personal and career development
Skills and Experiences
- Prior experience within a supply chain management role, responsible for the end-to-end management of supply chain processes, is essential.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and an ability to communicate well at all levels within an organisation
- Strong IT skills - Excel
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Prior experience within a retail supply chain environment
- Proven experience and successful track record in preventive and corrective problem solving of supply chain issues
- Prior experience in managing a team - including setting clear expectations, monitoring and reviewing progress and supporting performance
- Proven track record in developing team capability to meet commercial and individual needs
Our client is a leading Retail business.
Daily rate between £225.00 and £275.00
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Purchasing, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com