Customer Service Co-ordinator
£18,000 - £24,000 + Benefits (dependant on experience)
Our client, a market leading supplier to the Retail Industry, is looking for a Customer supply chain coordinator to process orders, support stock forecasting, stock flow, provide a central support hub, to champion and develop the collaboration with customers, by providing customer intelligence and identifying opportunities within trading partners through timely, focussed reports to the wider Commercial team.
- To process orders to agreed standards
- Take ownership of the sample from stock & data request operation.
- Ensure all invoices are despatched on time.
- To monitor and share news and data regarding the customers commercial performance.
- To track and share customer listings by distribution channel.
- Be responsible for all levels of customer sales data
- Highlight any supply issues- coordinate with Stock control / supply chain/Account Mgr & Customer
- Analysing & Forward Planning
- Identification of trends within EPOS
- To identify trends within customer and product performance.
- Challenge sales teams & customers forecast to improve forecast accuracy and supply fulfilment
- Track sell out against plans and highlight any issues to again improve forecast accuracy and supply fulfilment
- To process customer orders in a timely and efficient manner, communicating issues and opportunities proactively.
- To monitor and improve service levels producing on time reports
- To challenge current working practices and suggest efficiency improvements.
- To develop and maintain an account contact database, building up personal relationships at all levels.
Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge Excel
- Experienced SAP user would be advantageous
- Experience of working with major UK retailer would be advantageous, if not an enthusiastic, customer focused graduate looking to start a supply chain career.
Our client is an FMCG business based in Watford.
£18,000 - £24,000 + benefits
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.