Customer Supply Planner
£20,000 - £24,000
A global manufacturing business in the Manchester area is looking to appoint a Customer Supply Planner to join their busy Customer Service team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company where there is real scope for progression and career development.
- Act as the first point of contact for all customer queries and provide first class customer service
- Process EDI and customer orders using SAP
- Ensure customer requirements are met by liaising and expediting with internal departments and Production
- Provide order progress reports to customers on a regular basis
- Arrange shipping and despatch of goods to customer
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a customer support, purchasing or supply chain role within a B2B environment
- Previous experience within an engineering/production environment
- Previous SAP experience (essential)
- Strong communication and customer service skills
A global manufacturing business in the Manchester area experiencing an exciting period of growth and change. This is an excellent time to join the team as the business can offer long term career progression for individuals that show drive and commitment.
£20,000 - £24,000
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.