A leading FMCG business, our client is looking for a demand forecaster or demand planner to join their London team. Reporting to the Supply Chain Planning Manager, this Demand Forecasting role will require someone who is able to streamline the supply chain process and coordinate company orders.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Accurate completion of stock checks
- Maintenance of stock levels in accordance with customer order requirements.
- Liasing with Operations and Production Managers on the analysis of customer orders
- Demand forecasting of order requirement based on customer order history
- Ensuring production operations are informed of order requirements
- Cooperation with appropriate departments regarding transportation and arrivals of inventory
- Developing and maintaining stock order sheets & arrival details of inventory
- Educated to QCF level 4 - 5.
- Proven track record of experience inn production operation processes.
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Managing intricate MRP systems
- Fluent English - Both written & Verbal.
- Additional languages would be beneficial
- Must live within commuting distance
- Travel to UK sites will be expected