£30k-£35k + benefits
- Achieve operational demand forecasts by facilitating a collaborative planning process with purchasing, sales NPD, marketing and finance.
- Demonstrate a proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their commercial, financial and operational impacts.
- Lead forecast and inventory planning meetings with Department Managers, reviewing recommended sales forecasts and inventory goals (NPI and Promotions)
- Working with the sales, finance and operations team ensure the S&OP, production planning and scheduling processes are as efficient and scalable as possible.
- Work with the NPD launch team to provide forecasts for a successful product launch process.
- Monitor SKU levels and recommend SKU rationalization initiatives in the future including delisting.
Skills and Experiences
- 2-3 years Demand Planning experience in a food/FMCG environment
- Advanced excel skills
- Commercially aware
- Ability to plan and multi-task in a structured way
- Be a self starter who is able to initiate new ideas, communicate clearly across business streams and enjoys building long term partnerships
- Able to communicate across all levels of management - internal & external
Our client is a quirky FMCG business.
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Purchasing, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visitwww.castuk.com