£35,000 - £38,000
Our client, who is an entrepreneurial FMCG business, is looking for a Supply Planner who will take responsibility for managing the stock availability and inventory control aligned to Budget and KPI's. The Supply Planner will be expected to build, maintain and develop internal and external relationships with supplier and contract manufacturers to ensure a reliable and efficient supply chain. The Supply Planner role is a key role with touch points to a number of other functions within the business.
- Creation of purchase orders in line with agreed supplier lead times and buying processes
- Management of purchase order due dates
- Effectively plan with entire team to fulfil base demand and key events, e.g. product launches, peak periods
- Support for wider Supply Chain team
Skills & Experience
- Experience in Supply chain and manufacturing stock control
- Strong people skills, good motivator
- High level of resilience in a fast growing entrepreneurial business Strong Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access skills
- Innovative approach, forward thinking, able to think 'outside the box'
- Strong belief in delivering results as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding the financial implications of decisions made
Our client is an entrepreneurial FMCG business based in London.
£35,000 - £38,000
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Purchasing, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com