Demand / Merchandising Planner
£35,000 - £40,000
Our client, who is an entrepreneurial FMCG business, is looking for a Demand / Merchandising Planner who will take responsibility for managing the inbound internal planning, inventory, forecasting and availability for c3,000 components and finished goods. The Demand Planner will be expected to manage the product life cycle with focus on availability, inventory and forecasting. The Demand Planner role is a key role with touch points to a number of other functions within the business.
- Forecasting of raw materials and finished goods within ERP system and managing the associated processes
- Management of the product life cycle for c3,000 skus from a global supplier base
- Management of inventory and availability
- Support for wider Supply Chain team
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years' experience within a Demand or Supply Chain planning role within an FMCG environment
- Proven history of availability, forecasting and inventory management
- Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics/Navision preferable
- Calm under pressure, with good activity planning and organisational skills
- Track record of keeping to commitments
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access skills
- Innovative approach, forward thinking, able to think 'outside the box'
- Strong belief in delivering results as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding the financial implications of decisions made
Our client is an entrepreneurial FMCG business based in London.
£35,000 - £40,000
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Purchasing, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com