£40 - £44,000 per annum + Bonus
This is a fantastic chance to join a well known manufacturing company who dominate their industry. I am looking for a driven, well experienced professional with a strong background of heading up an engineering team within a fast paced manufacturing environment with great people management skills and an attitude geared towards hitting and exceeding targets.
Engineering Manager Main Duties/Responsibilities
- Development and control of maintenance and engineering function
- Provision and management of budget
- Key responsibility for ongoing strategy regarding structure, resource, policies and programs including lean.
- Standardisation of best practices around risk assessment, PPM systems, and competence expectations.
- Provision and coordination of all engineering and project support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years plus experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience leading and motivating a team
- Excellent analytical skills and decision making abilities in a fast paced environment
- Degree or other professional qualification would be an advantage
A specialist manufacturer which leads the market in their sector.
The Engineering Manager position has a salary of between £40,000 and £44,000, paid based on depth and relevance of experience.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board, such as Supply Chain Planner and Master Production Scheduler roles up to Procurement / Supply Chain Director level.