£30,000 - £35,000 + Car
Our client is a market leading wholesaler who are looking to recruit a dynamic Facilities Manager, based at their Birmingham distribution center. Reporting into a Regional Manager you will be responsible for the security and maintenance of multiple sites and to ensure the sites complies with all current legislation relating to site safety and management. You will be responsible for promoting and participating in achieving the most efficient and economic use of the site facility, plant, equipment, materials and on-site contractors. Additional responsibilities include;
- Managing budgets in line with agreed site finance expenditure, maintain expenditure records
- Progress agreed actions and responsibilities within any agreed Capital Expenditure programme
- Reduce frequency of site breakdowns
- Carry out monthly review of all service contracts with external suppliers to ensure value for money
- Producing high level reports to present to Managers, Insurers and HSE accordingly
- To ensure that SSOW and risk assessments are updated accurately and efficiently
- Conduct internal staff briefings on matters affecting safety and chair all site health and safety meetings.
- National travel is required for this role.
Skills and Experience
Ideally candidates will come from a Facilities Management background within a large organisation or wider Logistics sector. It is essential that candidates have a proven background in managing departmental budgets, both forecasting and monitoring against site finances. It is also essential that you have experience and knowledge of working within a KPI / target driven environment. An IOSH or NEBOSH certificate would be highly advantageous, as would a C*G qualification in Electrical Installation.
Our client is a leading wholesaler who are looking to recruit a Facilities Manager.
£30,000 - £35,000 + Car
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com