£70,000 - £85,000 + Excellent Benefits
Cast UK are currently seeking a General Manager based in Yorkshire. This role is responsible for the cost effective management of a complex site. You must be able to own and develop relationships with all related customer contacts and internal stakeholders. The key accountability fall into the following areas;
- People Management - ensure the on-site team is motivated and hitting or exceeding daily performance targets at all levels.
- Operational Management - maximising the Logistics operation development potential by ensuring all industry trends and changes are monitored and incorporated into the Continuous Improvement Plan.
- Quality & Performance Management.
- Client Relationships for Operational Development.
- Commercial, Financial, and P&L management.
Skills & Experience
You must have experience of working at a senior management level with significant knowledge of multi-channel logistics operations. You must be a skilled people manager, with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels, both internally and externally. To be considered for this role, you need to be analytical in your approach and with a keen eye for detail. The successful candidate will have a sound knowledge of Continuous Improvement techniques and the ability to influence at all levels.
Our client is a market leading brand within the Logistics sector.
£70,000 - £85,000 + Excellent Benefits.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com