Why Cast UK?
2015 is the 10th Anniversary for Cast UK, a decade which has seen sustained growth as we maintain our position as the leading independent Procurement, Buying & Merchandising, Supply Chain & Logistics recruitment specialists nationwide. Supplying the full spectrum of UK industry, from FTSE 100 Multinationals to local SMEs, we are proud to be the preferred recruitment partner to both global brands and start-ups alike, that's why 70% of our business is repeat business.
Pivotal to every element of our success over the last ten years, and the driving force behind our achievements, is the exceptional group of professionals that make up our consultant team. Following our recent expansion into our contemporary refurbished offices in the heart of Manchester's city centre, we are now seeking talented professionals to join our organisation and re-train to become our newest rising recruitment stars.
What's on offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Market Leading Uncapped Bonus
- Intensive Training Academy
- Continuous Training & Development
- On-site Gym
- Training Thursdays - personal training boot camp
- Luxury Travel Incentives - including weekend city breaks and annual all expenses paid luxury holiday complete with an additional 5 days holiday if super high flyers target achieved.
- Company Pension matched up to 5%
- Team Duvet days
- Team Quarterly High Flyers City Breaks
- Corporate entertaining at Old Trafford
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Fruit & Drinks
What are we looking for?
Have you ever heard the expression "people buy from people"? We certainly have. That's why Cast UK revolves around our people. We strongly believe that to be an exceptional recruiter you need an understanding of your marketplace and the people within it, have a real drive to succeed, have charisma and be able to stand out from the crowd.
Is recruitment really for me?
The role of a specialist Consultant at Cast UK is fast paced, demanding, competitive and hugely rewarding. Our unrivalled and uncapped commission structure has seen our top performers earning well over six figure salaries in 2014. We also offer further incentives from luxury round the world holidays, Apple Watches & iPads, to VIP tickets to premier league matches and concerts or shows.
Most importantly, our structured Training & Development programme will ensure your transition into recruitment is managed and monitored effectively to give you the best opportunity to become an established and successful member of our team as quickly as possible.
Does this sound like you?
As part of our Growth, We are always keen to speak with Graduates and trainee professionals who are keen to move into recruitment. We are looking for individuals with:
- A Good level of education (degree or equivalent)
- 1 years' experience within industry or sales environment
- Professionalism and the credibility to build and maintain strong working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Commercially aware and a confident communicator
- Drive and ambition to progress with a growing business