Head of Human Resources
£70,000 - £75,000 + Car, Bonus & Exec Package
Cast UK are looking to recruit an experienced Head of Human Resources for one of our leading customers who is an established FTSE 100 business. Reporting directly into the Managing Director this role will take full HR responsibility for one of the operational divisions within our clients business that has operational sites throughout the UK. With a team of circa 1,000 colleagues the Head of HR will form part of the senior leadership team providing advice and support on all operational aspects of HR and development of staff. The role will also hold responsibility for the provision of generalist day to day operational HR to all employees as well providing strategic input into the development of all HR policies and practices in line with group policy.
- Develop close working relationships with the leadership team and be an integral part of the review and management of the division.
- Develop and deliver HR solutions to attract, retain and develop a cohesive team of colleagues who can deliver all operational aspects of the division.
- Ensure all HR processes and procedures are implemented consistently throughout the multiple UK locations.
- Establish and drive learning and development programmes and training initiatives across multiple levels.
- Work with the leadership team to ensure all activities relating to corporate responsibility are carried out efficiently.
Skills & Experience
Candidates applying for the opportunity must have a proven operational HR background with previous exposure to working across supply chain and logistics operations covering multiple site locations in a blue collar environment. An understanding and experience of working within a decentralised operation is of significant importance to this role. Being able to evidence a background in driving learning and development across a workforce is also key to the position. The role will involve extensive travel throughout the UK resulting in nights away from home therefore flexibility and experience of doing this previously would be advantageous.
Our client is market leading FTSE 100 business with multiple site locations across the UK.
£70,000 - £75,000 + Car + Bonus & Exec Package
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com