Human Resource Manager - South
£40,000 - £45,000 + Car, Bonus
A leading FTSE 100 business has enlisted the service of Cast UK to recruit an experienced HR Manager for the southern UK operations. Reporting into the divisional Head of Human Resources this role will manage all day to day HR matters in a multi-site blue collar working environment. Ensuring group policies are implemented and maintained throughout the division will be a key part of this role to ensure consistency through the group. Responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensure the company complies with all current UK and European legislation
- Review, update and ensure all HR policies and procedures are maintained with the operation
- Analyse HR KPI's ensuring employee retention and absence levels are managed effectively
- Support and represent the company in any litigation matters
- Manage a develop a HR Administrator who makes up part of the team
- Manage employee relations effectively
- Work with the Head of HR to drive through learning and development programmes
Skills & Experience
Our client is extremely keen to see candidates that can evidence experience in working in a HR capacity across a blue collar environment at multiple UK locations. Preferably CIPD qualified you will have HR experience that lends itself to working on HR strategies with the senior leadership and also working in a hands on HR capacity which will involve managing grievances and the employment and termination of colleagues. Being able to evidence a background in driving learning and development across a workforce is also key to the position. Excellent working knowledge of employment legislation is paramount as is the ability to influence others.
Cast UK's client is market leading FTSE 100 business with multiple site locations across the UK.
£40,000 - £45,000 + Car + Bonus
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com