Import and Export Analyst
£35,000 - £40,000
A global business with a site in the Liverpool area is looking to appoint an experienced Import and Export Analyst to manage their Customs related activity.
- Manage daily customs issues and ensure all import and export transactions are compliant with required regulations
- Produce necessary documentation for import and export activity, including Advanced Shipping Notifications, Country of Origin certificates, Bills of Lading and invoices
- Provide technical support and advice to internal stakeholder departments on customs issues
- Work with suppliers to ensure customs compliance
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree education or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- At least three years' experience in international logistics with a strong understanding of import and export regulations
- Previous experience in designing and implementing Customs processes
Our client is a global business with a site in the Liverpool area. They are currently enjoying significant growth and expansion and can offer good progression opportunities for candidates who work hard and show potential. This organisation operate in a fast paced and dynamic industry and look for candidates who thrive in an exciting and fast moving environment.
£35,000 - £40,000
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.