Interim Warehouse & Transport Manager
£30,000 - £40,000 equivalent - 6 Month Contract
Cast UK are working on behalf of an established, market leading manufacturing business based in Milton Keynes. Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for all on site warehouse and transport functions using a combination of in house and 3PL suppliers to ensure service delivery targets are met, in addition to managing quality standards within the warehouse are maintained at the highest possible standards. This role will also require you to provide an operational review and identify and implement improvements.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced people manager able to engage team around service levels and good practice methods.
- Customer focused
- Confident in dealing with disciplinary, and grievance procedures.
- Knowledge of Excel, and other office programs.
- Self-motivated individual solution focused.
- Able to create and implement solutions.
- Experienced in managing 3PL relationships; Transport and Warehouse.
Our client is a premium manufacturer, believing in exceeding clients expectations in service and quality standards.
£30,000 - £40,000 Equivalent - 6 Month Contract
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com