Role Title: Inventory and Logistics Controller
Client Information: Our client, a leading supplier to the Cosmetic industry is looking for an Inventory and Logistics Controller to join their Buckinghamshire team.
Role Profile: The ideal candidate will have a background in the FMCG industry with experience in supply/demand planning, logistics coordination, order and inventory management as well as contact with suppliers and most of all customer service. Candidates with fluent or conversational Polish will be advantageous.
Skills & Experience:
-identifying cost-effective freight routes
-ensuring on time delivery
-lead times documentation
-problem-solving and communication skills
-liaising with customers based in the UK and Poland
-liaising with raw material manufacturers based around the world
The successful candidate will be supported by extensive training on international supply chains and systems and there is great scope for personal and professional development
You will have:
- A strong educational background to at least A level standard.
- Knowledge of IT and Microsoft software
- A rigorous approach to problem solving.
- The ability and desire to communicate with people from many different regions and cultures.
- The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
You must be:
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- A clear and concise communicator and a team player
- Customer service-oriented
Renumeration: £25000-£35000 based on experience
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com