£35,000 - £42,000 + Benefits
Our client, a leading food distributor business is looking for an organised, professional and resilient Inventory Manager. The successful candidate will manage the day to day management across all channels for all purchasing of stock. This candidate will be able to successfully lead a team through strong management.
- Management of all resources within the department
- Managing inventory within agreed stock days' target
- Support in managing resource and budgetary controls in line with agreed budgets.
- Setting the standards of professionalism whilst managing and supporting a strong team
- Develop stock management strategies to meet customer needs
- Meeting objectives and completing tasks within agreed time scales
- Aged stock levels and values to be kept within agreed standards.
- Conduct monthly meetings and produce and review supplier conformance reports
- Accountable for identification communication and resolution of day to day issues
- Sounds experience of MS Office: Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- FMCG/Food/Retail background
- Proven management experience of teams, a strong leader
- Good knowledge of legal requirements applicable to HACCP regulations
- Good knowledge of re-buying/stock controlling function
A global transportation business
£35,000 - £42,000 plus pension contribution
Cast UK, a leading independent consultancy business, specialising in Management and Executive Procurement, Supply Chain, & Logistics recruitment, is advertising this vacancy. For more information on Cast UK, please visit our website at www.castuk.com