Cast UK are currently recruiting for a Junior Buyer for a leading Fashion Retailer who are at the forefront of their market. The Junior Buyer will be passionate about design, product and their customer. They are looking for an ambitious and driven individual who has a genuine interest in the latest trends.
- You will work closely with the Buying Manager, Design and Merchandising team to create a strong range
- You will also be responsible for and maintaining relationships with key suppliers
- You will liaise across all internal departments (Merchandising, Marketing and Design)
- You will be responsible for managing more junior members of the team
Skills and Experience
- You will be currently working as a Junior Buyer or an experienced Senior Assistant Buyer
- Previous experience working in a fast paced Head Office environment
- Previous experience of working with and supporting Junior members of the team
- Autonomous management of key category area within the business
- Proven experience of working with internal departments such as Merchandising and Design
- Must have previous experience working in a trend driven environment
- Must be driven and ambitious with a great personality!
My client is a leading fashion retailer who is at the forefront of their market
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com