Junior Supply Planner
£25k - £26k
Our client, a dynamic high-end fmcg business based in London, is looking for a driven, fast paced and quick thinking Supply Planner to join their growing team. The Supply Planner is a key role for this business given the massive expansion plan for the business over the coming years. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and forecasting c200skus across a vast supplier base, and will ideally have end to end supply chain and inventory management experience working with Far East and European sourcing.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Forecasting and responding to demand variability and maintaining forecast accuracy
- Supply Chain Planning of bespoke products from production to consumer
- Inventory Management, including maintaining relationships regarding shipping and 3pl providers/manufacturers
- Liaising with warehouse to manage stock levels and flow
- NPD management
- Supplier management and maintaining strong vendor relationships
- Integrating company processes with production / materials planning
Skills & Experience
- Degree educated
- Strong excel skills are essential
- Experience in managing internal/external relationships - whether customers, suppliers or staff from other departments is essential.
- Proven skills in data analysis is an essential requirement - able to understand, interpret financial, sales & other commercial information and provide recommendations in a timely manner.
- Proven skills in problem solving - able to anticipate and highlight issues, and take decisive corrective action, working within established procedures.
- Prior supply chain, inventory, logistics experience
- Proven range of communication skills - able to communicate effectively with a range of audiences both orally and in writing and influence & drive decisions at all levels
Our client is a dynamic FMCG business based in London.
£25k - £26k
Cast UK, a leading independent consultancy business, specialising in Management and Executive Procurement, Supply Chain, & Logistics recruitment, is advertising this vacancy. For more information on Cast UK, please visit our website at www.castuk.com