Multilingual Account Manager - Supply Chain Solutions
Flexible on location within Europe
60,000 - 70,000 EUR + Excellent benefits
Our client, a leading Supply Chain Solutions provider operating across Europe, is looking to appoint a Key Account Manager for their European Accounts Team.
We are looking for enthusiastic, commercially driven Sales or Supply Chain professionals who can help our client to nurture and further develop their key accounts. Customers will be based across Europe and so it is important that candidates speak fluent English and at least one other European language.
Key responsibilities of this Account Manager role will include:
- Managing full client life cycle from contract award to contract extension / renegotiation
- Managing the contract mobilisation process and initial implementation
- Managing the customer account thereafter, usually on a Pan-European basis across multi-site operations
- Working to increase profitability of designated customer accounts by cross selling products and services and securing new commercial opportunities
- Proposing revised commercial models and supply chain solutions that will maximise revenue and best serve the customer's requirements
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Fluent English and at least one other European language
- Proven commercial acumen, demonstrated in either a Senior Sales or Procurement role
- Experience in either selling or buying complex service products
- Experience working with international customers or suppliers, ideally in a multi-site environment
- Experience in managing long term and strategic customer / client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to audiences at a senior level
Candidates with exposure to wider supply chain solutions will be ideally suited to this role.
Location for the role is flexible and the candidate could be based in any European country, however due to the nature of the role candidates must be willing to undertake significant European travel.
Our client is a successful global business providing Supply Chain Solutions to a range of high profile, blue-chip customers. They provide fantastic opportunities for career progression for individuals that show drive and potential.
60,000 - 70,000 EUR plus excellent benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Purchasing, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board / Director level. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.