Are you experienced in customer collaboration with major retailers? Do you have experience with systems such as Retail Link, JS Horizon, Tesco Link and MSD?? - If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Our client is a leading Soft Drinks business who has delivered excellent year on year growth during the last 5 years. They are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Demand Manager to be directly accountable for the overall management of all end to end Customer Demand Planning activity for the Grocery Channel.
This role is the key contact for all Customer Service in respect of Grocery - both internally and externally. As well as being highly numerate, with excellent planning skills, this role is very customer facing and as such, relies on fostering strong working relationships, both internally and externally, raising the bar and delivering first class service to all.
- Responsible for the production of the UK Grocery Demand Plan, in line with formal Monthly Demand Plan Cycle.
- Responsible for the organisation, chairing and structure of monthly Forecast Meetings with the Commercial Sales Team, for Grocery Accounts. Ensuring adherence to process at all times, fostering true collaborative planning.
- Liaise with internal teams to help resolve short term plan inconsistencies and changing priorities.
- Production of weekly Operational Forecast (for Grocery Channel) to ensure all short term demand is captured and accounted for in replenishment plans.
- Prepares, and is accountable for, all Grocery Demand Planning at Monthly Demand Review Meeting, ensuring a full understanding on any movements in demand and root cause.
- Responsible for the receipt of all Customer Orders for Grocery.
- Responsible for any 'implant' responsibilities with key retailers to improve overall forecasting, customer service levels, and on shelf availability - with support from CDP Manager.
- Build on and improve existing relationships and ways of working with 3 x Third Party Logistic providers.
- Responsible for all Distribution Invoicing for Channel. Ensure robust processes are in place.
- Responsible for all Customer Service for Individual Channel, creating and building on strong customer relationships, fostering 'best in class' service.
- Supports Customer Demand Planning Controller with Customer Contact Strategy, improving Customer Collaboration and exploiting opportunities to gain insight.
- Responsible for the production of NPD Forecasts as part of a cross functional NPD Team.
- Lead Grocery Demand Planning Team, with direct responsibility for 1 x Customer Demand Manager, including PDR's etc.