£26,000 + £28,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our client is looking to recruit a Logistics Analyst, based at their global supply chain office in Birmingham.
This role would be varied and feature aspects of analysis and solutions design along with ongoing operations monitoring and development of company systems. This is a key role within the organisation and has a clear succession plan predetermined for the successful candidate.
Requirements of Role:
- To support in the analysis of potential customers logistics operations
- Modelling and optimisation of distribution projects.
- Statistical analysis through MS office
- Production of internal and external KPI's
- Monitoring of industry regulations
- Development, upkeep and monitoring of company scheduling systems
- Communicating with all areas of the business and external suppliers
- Supporting project work
- Recognising opportunities for continuous improvement
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of competence with MS Excel, Access, Powerpoint
- Good communicator
- Good presentation skills
- Positive outlook
- Graduate calibre candidate
- Good transport industry knowledge
- Experience of using transport optimisation software
Our client is a market leader in providing specialist 3PL services globally.
£26,000 - £28,000 + Excellent Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com