Logistics and Supply Chain Executive
£25,000 - £29,000 + benefits
Our client, an exciting and quirky FMCG business based in London, is looking to recruit an innovative and enthusiastic Logistics and Supply Chain executive to manage, grow and build the warehouse supplier partnership.
- Ensure effective communication between the company and third party warehouse to resolve any issues that arise.
- Identify and manage all KPIs between company and third party partners.
- Work with Supply Chain promoting continuous improvement.
- Reviewing and analysing operational procedures and recommending changes.
- Working alongside all departments to ensure smooth delivery to warehouses.
Skills and Experience
- End to end Logistics/Supply Chain experience (Planning, Purchasing and Logistics)
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Communication skills
- ERP and MRP system experience
- Experience of 3PL operations
Our client is an exciting FMCG business.
£25,000 - £29,000 + Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Purchasing, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com or call Emily/Dan on 0203 805 7007