Logistics Project Manager
£50,000 - £60,000
Our client is a specialist 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) business, and they are looking to appoint a Logistics Project Manager to work with their client base on their UK logistics provision and be able to communicate with the customer and deliver solutions for them in relation to their logistics and supply chain operations within the UK and further afield.
Skills and Experiences
To be considered for this opportunity you must be able demonstrate that you have a very strong knowledge of the logistics industry as a whole and have experience of working within either 3PL or 4PL. Additional skills and experience include:
- Customer facing experience: you will be expected to be part of the team influencing clients when delivering on key projects.
- A proven logistics background at management level.
- Ability to manage varying projects and cope with demands from all angles.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders that surround each project.
- Highly tolerant of change, being able to work with a growing and evolving organisation
- Able to thrive in a highly competitive demanding environment
Our client is a specialist 3PL business.
£50,000 - £60,000
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com