OTE Salary £65,000 to £100,000
Why Cast UK?
Following a decade of sustained growth Cast UK have maintained our position as the leading independent Procurement, Buying & Merchandising, Supply Chain & Logistics recruitment specialists nationwide. Supplying the full spectrum of UK industry, from FTSE 100 Multinationals to local SMEs, we are proud to be the preferred recruitment partner to both global brands and start-ups alike, that's why 70% of our business is repeat business.
Pivotal to every element of our success over the last ten years, and the driving force behind our achievements, is the exceptional group of professionals that make up our consultant team. Following our recent expansion into our contemporary refurbished offices in the heart of Manchester's city centre, we are now looking to hire a talented, ambitious and driven Managing Consultant to lead and generate sales activity with our business.
What's on offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Market Leading Uncapped Bonus (team and personal)
- Continuous Training & Development
- On-site Gym
- Training Thursdays - personal training boot camp
- Luxury Travel Incentives - including weekend city breaks and annual all expenses paid luxury holiday complete with an additional 5 days' holiday if super high flyers target achieved.
- Company Pension matched up to 5%
- Team Duvet days
- Team Quarterly High Flyers City Breaks
- Corporate entertaining at Old Trafford
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Fruit & Drinks
What will the role involve?
Operating as a billing manager, you will be expected to lead by example and oversee the delivery of business within your team to ensure the highest sales possible. You will be responsible for identifying and developing strategic relationships in support of the Sales Director and maximise profit and sales generation for your team. Other duties will include attending client meetings, managing commercial agreements, cross selling Cast UK's services and developing a portfolio of strategic clients and candidates.
As a leader, you will foster a culture of high performance, achievement and success throughout your team whilst ensuring a productive and co-operative working environment. You will facilitate a culture of continuous personal improvement ensuring all team members are fully trained, have appropriate development plans and are highly engaged with the Cast UK values, beliefs and behaviours.
What we are looking for?
- Previous experience within recruitment or sales, ideally with an understanding of our markets and/or sectors.
- A goal-oriented individual, with a track record of achieving targets and building a profitable business.
- Experience of working within a customer focused business with an ability to build rewarding relationships and proven success nurturing and developing key accounts.
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to support, mentor and train others.
- Fantastic business acumen, with the ability to lead, influence and present ideas to the wider business.
- Driven and motivated, you will be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the success of your team by creating a supportive and challenging environment to work.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com