St Albans, Hertfordshire
£32,000 + Benefits
This a great opportunity to manage an established planning team. As the Planning Manager you will lead your team on each shift, planning the resource and routes across warehouse and transport for the depot and network operations.
You will work closely with the Planning Department Manager to plan in advance for peak trading periods and looking at the overall strategic plan for the department using forecasts from the customer then reporting back with your suggestions of how best to move forward.
Skills & Experience
You will need to be a competent transport planner with ideally exposure to warehouse resources and planning too. You will have a career background working for medium to large businesses that have wide networks and need to react to changes and ultimately focus on delivering the best service to your customer.
- Able to manager/supervise a small team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of transport and warehouse planning.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a time critical pressurised environment.
- Customer Service Expertise.
- Ability to use Paragon may be an advantage.
- Our client is a market leading logistics business with a high profile client and operations throughout the UK.
£32,000 + Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com