£25,000 - £30,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading business based in Birmingham as an Analyst for their Procurement team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing analytical support to the Procurement category teams
- Providing accurate data analysis and management information to support decisions in line with category management principles
- Producing Procurement spend maps and forecasts
- Calculating projected cost savings or income for potential projects / contract negotiations
- Liaising directly with suppliers and customers where necessary to collect data from external stakeholders
- Presenting recommendations and conclusions from data analysis to internal stakeholders
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an analyst in a procurement, finance or commercial environment
- Proven analytical skills with excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, to be able to communicate and present to all levels of the business
Our client is a market-leading business in the Birmingham area with a high profile customer base. The business is enjoying significant success and as a result the Procurement team is expanding. This is an organisation which can offer real opportunities for progression for candidates who want to further develop their skills.
£25,000 - £30,000
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.