Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
£65,000- £75,000 plus excellent benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a Procurement and Supply Chain Manager to join their highly successful manufacturing business.
This is an exciting role with an organisation that is a leader in their field, offering excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing high level category and commodity strategies to add value, mitigate supply chain risk and deliver cost savings
- Leading supply chain projects and initiatives to optimise inventory and logistics
- Developing and maintaining strategic supplier relationships and overseeing supplier performance management
- Negotiating high value contracts
- Managing a team of Buyers, including developing staff and managing agreed budgets
- Improving the performance of the Supply Chain function and raising the profile of the department with internal stakeholders
- Working alongside the senior management team and other Directors in contributing to overall business objectives
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong Procurement and Supply Chain background
- Proven experience in Category Management
- Proven track record in developing sourcing strategies and introducing new suppliers
- Experience in leading and influencing internal stakeholders at an executive level
- Experience in managing teams
- Proven experience working in a technical / engineering-led Manufacturing environment
Candidates with a degree and/or MCIPS are preferred.
An established and successful global manufacturing business with sites across the UK. This is an excellent time to join the business as they look to expand in to new markets and diversify their product range.
£65,000 - £75,000 plus benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board, from Junior Buyer to Purchasing Director. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.