Senior Category Manager
£70,000 - £80,000
Our client is a leading Procurement Consultancy in central London and is looking for a talented Category Manager to join their existing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking company that boasts a number of well-known brands and household names amongst their client base.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct spend and market analysis to inform, design and implement tailor-made category strategies for targeted categories or commodities
- Manage category strategy through to delivery, undertaking sourcing activities and managing high value commercial negotiations on clients' behalf
- Achieve and exceed savings targets and deliver supply chain improvements
- Manage supplier performance and risk
- Engage internal and external stakeholders at all levels across customer and supplier base and effectively manage key relationships
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 10 years' Procurement experience
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of category management techniques and tools
- A track record of delivering savings and value added solutions through effective Procurement strategy
- Excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to engage key stakeholders and manage relationships
Degree and CIPS qualification is highly desirable.
Our client is a leading Procurement Consultancy in central London. The business has won accounts with well-known brands and household names and there are fantastic opportunities for progression for dynamic, motivated individuals who demonstrate potential!
£70,000 - £80,000
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.