Our client is a growing consultancy in the North West and is looking to appoint an experienced Procurement Consultant to join their team.
Key responsibilities are:
- Identifying opportunities for client engagement and developing existing customer accounts in order to win new business
- Defining client requirements to create a tailor-made customer proposal
- Delivering the cradle to grave Procurement process for clients on a project by project basis
- Managing cost of the project, including allocating additional resource as and when required
- Delivering cost savings and added value for clients through effective sourcing strategies, supplier relationship management and contract management
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven Procurement experience at a strategic level, with evidence of savings delivery and value added
- Previous experience working in a consultancy environment
- Previous experience or a keenness to work in a client facing environment, making a significant contribution to winning new business and developing existing client accounts
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Sharp commercial acumen
MCIPS qualification would be an advantage.
A growing consultancy based in the North West that offers procurement solutions to clients nationwide. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company that is passionate about the added value strategic procurement and category management can deliver to their customers.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board level. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.