£70,000- £80,000 plus benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a new Procurement Director to join their highly successful manufacturing business.
This is an exciting role with an organisation that is a leader in their field. You will have the chance to raise the profile of Procurement within the wider business, and lead your department from a transactional purchasing team to a strategic, forward-looking Procurement function.
Key responsibilities for this Director level role include:
- Developing and implementing high level category and commodity strategy to add value, mitigate supply chain risk and deliver cost savings
- Leading Procurement projects and initiatives
- Developing and maintaining strategic supplier relationships
- Managing a team of Buyers, including developing staff and managing agreed budgets
- Working alongside the senior management team and other Directors in contributing to overall business objectives
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in developing high level sourcing strategies
- Strong operational Procurement background
- Proven experience in Category Management
- Experience in leading and influencing internal stakeholders at an executive level
- Experience in managing teams
- Proven experience working within a manufacturing environment, in particular Aerospace, Defence or Electronics
- High level of education, including MCIPS qualification
A highly successful and established global manufacturing business with operations in North Wales. This business is a market leader in their field and supplies many high profile customers with their first-class product range known for its quality and high-end specification.
£70,000 - £80,000 plus benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board, from Junior Buyer to Purchasing Director. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.