£90,000 - £110,000 plus benefits
Our client is a leading Procurement Consultancy in central London and is looking to appoint a talented and established Procurement professional in a new Director level role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking company that offers value adding procurement services to their high profile and global client base.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing high level sourcing strategies to add value and deliver cost savings for clients
- Leading and driving performance of the Procurement team and managing department budgets
- Overseeing the development and roll-out of category strategies for defined spend areas, taking a hands-on commercial approach where necessary
- Leading Procurement projects and initiatives
- Developing and maintaining strategic supplier relationships
- Working alongside the senior management team and other Directors in contributing to overall business objectives
- Effectively engaging internal and external stakeholders at all levels, across both client and supplier base
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience as a Procurement Director or Head of Procurement
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of category management techniques and tools
- A track record of delivering savings and value added solutions through effective Procurement strategy
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a proven ability to engage key stakeholders and develop robust and beneficial commercial relationships
Degree and CIPS qualification is highly desirable.
Our client is a leading Procurement Consultancy in central London. The business boasts a varied client base of high profile customers with global footprints and there are real opportunities for progression for individuals who can demonstrate drive, ambition and potential.
£90,000 - £110,000
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.