This is a fantastic chance to join a well known manufacturing company who dominate their industry. I am looking for a hands on production manager with experience of managing all aspects of production and material control in a fast paced production environment. Reporting in to the Production Director you will be a key part in ensuring the ongoing success of the business.
Production Manager Main Duties/Responsibilities
- Manage production staff on shop floor
- Work alongside internal teams to plan and schedule work
- Be part of leading continuous improvement of the product and process on site
- Ensure compliance to Health and Safety procedure
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Experience leading and motivating a production team
- Excellent decision making abilities in a fast paced environment
- A robust, gets-the-job-done attitude is a must have.
A specialist manufacturer which leads the market in their sector.
The Production Manager position has a salary of £36,485. There is also a bonus paid based upon production targets and attendance.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board, such as Supply Chain Planner and Master Production Scheduler roles up to Procurement / Supply Chain Director level.