Our client is a leading FMCG business with an excellent reputation within their sector. They are looking for a Production Planner to be part of their award winning team.
Working closely with the materials and manufacturing departments, the Production Planner will be responsible for scheduling the manufacture of goods and publishing plans for production. Working to strict planning deadlines on a daily basis you will be capable of prioritising unexpected changes.
You will expected to gain experience of managing planning issues and interfacing with internal and external customers, you will be involved with scheduling production to facilitate both production targets and customer delivery requirements
Key areas of responsibility
- Generate a short, medium and long term Master Production Plan, constrain and issue the plan, managing changes on a day to day basis.
- Manage stock holding levels and appropriate stock parameters
- Develop and support communication between operations, sales and demand planning.
- Create, maintain and publish sales, stocks and production based operating plans.
- Ensure that Customer Service levels and security of supply are maintained by good working practices within the factory, customers services and the warehouse.
- Provide support to the business as required.
The ideal candidate must have at production planning experience.