£20,000 - £24,000
Our client, a growing manufacturing firm based in Merseyside, is looking to appoint a Production Planner to support their growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to work and progress with a successful business during an exciting period of change and process improvement.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Planning production activities for manufacturing in line with production capacity, material availability and customer needs.
- Expedite customer orders internally to ensure highest levels of customer service.
- Implement initiatives to improve processes and adhere to principles such as Lean and 5S
- Supporting the management of the bill of materials.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 years' experience in production planning ideally within plastics but not essential
- Good working knowledge of planning tools and systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven individual with willingness to support the wider business
- Passion for continuous improvements
- Knowledge or experience in blow moulding/injection moulding would be desirable.
Our client is a manufacturing firm with massive plans of growth within the foreseeable future, with promises that internal staff progression will be faster than the typical working environment.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com