Production Planner (SAP)
£25,000 - £30,000
Our client, a global manufacturing firm based in the Manchester area, is looking to appoint a Production Planner to support their Supply Chain team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a successful business during an exciting period of change and process improvement.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Planning production activities for manufacturing in line with production capacity, material availability and customer needs
- Expedite customer orders internally to ensure highest levels of customer service
- Attending twice daily Production meetings and contributing actively to these meetings, providing updates, reports and analysis on performance and KPIs
- Implementing initiatives to improve processes and streamline production planning activities
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 4 years' experience in production planning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for continuous improvements
A good working knowledge of SAP will be highly advantageous
Our client is a global manufacturing firm with a site based in Manchester. They are leading players in their market and are an established, stable business. Employees enjoy an open and transparent working environment and individuals are given the opportunity to develop their skills and initiate ideas for continuous improvements to processes and operations.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com