Project Manager - Warehouse & Logistics
Circa £500 per day
Our client is experiencing significant growth has appointed Cast UK to source an experienced Project Manager that is able to provide leadership and strategic direction to the client, stakeholders, Logistics and Operations team in all aspects of managing this major change project. In addition to a strong background in project/programme management, you will also require a strong warehouse operations background to be successful. You will also require the ability to influence all participants across numerous projects that you will be responsible for.
- Managing projects teams as well as external resources, to deliver change programmes within the client / sites.
- Managing the delivery of the project within a client's site ensuring individual plans are robust and aligned with the overall business unit strategy.
- Managing Operational project forecasting, measurements and delivery of budgets relating to all managed work streams.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate a background of delivering successful business transformation projects within a warehousing environment. Key skills required include;
- The ability to build strong, strategic relationships with both internal and external contracts.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence at senior management levels.
- Personal experience of managing large-scale change projects.
- Experience of automated distribution/warehouse operations.
- Strong knowledge of WMS, ideally having managed implementation previously. Experience of working with SAP and Oracle would be ideal.
Our client is a market leading distribution business experience significant growth.
Circa £500 Per Day dependant on experience
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com