Purchasing Assistant - Immediate start!
Swansea, South Wales
£20,000 - £22,000 pa - 6 month contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading business based in the Swansea area as a Purchasing Assistant in their Procurement team.
This 6 month contract is a great opportunity to further develop your procurement experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying new suppliers
- Identifying appropriate ordering and paying options
- Producing and developing project plans
- Monitoring and assessing supplier performance
- Engaging with business stakeholders and tackling conflict negotiation
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Working towards CIPS or CIPS qualified
- Previous experience working in procurement
- Good negotiation skills with commercial understanding
- Strong excel and SAP skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Proactive with the ability to welcome change
Leading business in the Swansea area
£20,000 - £22,000 pa - equivalent to a 6 month contract
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board, such as Junior Buyer to Procurement Director level. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.