£35,000 - £45,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established business based in the North West as a Purchasing Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all procurement requirements for the site, across both direct and indirect categories
- Contract negotiation and contract management
- Managing supplier performance
- Delivering savings through effective sourcing and procurement strategy
- Deputising for the department manager
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous Procurement experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment such as food, pharmaceuticals or chemicals
- Significant strategic purchasing experience
- End to end Supply Chain knowledge an advantage
- Previous experience drafting contracts and agreeing commercial terms with suppliers
- CIPS qualification
- SAP Experience
Leading manufacturing business in the North West, with an excellent reputation in their market. Our client is looking for a capable candidate who can work well independently - succession planning is a key factor for the recruitment of this role and there will be opportunity for progression for candidates that show potential and commitment.
£35,000 - £45,000 plus pension
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.