Why Cast UK?
2015 is the 10th Anniversary for Cast UK, a decade which has seen sustained growth as we maintain our position as the leading independent Procurement, Buying & Merchandising, Supply Chain & Logistics recruitment specialists nationwide. Supplying the full spectrum of UK industry, from FTSE 100 Multinationals to local SMEs, we are proud to be the preferred recruitment partner to both global brands and start-ups alike, that's why 70% of our business is repeat business.
Pivotal to every element of our success over the last ten years, and the driving force behind our achievements, is the exceptional group of professionals that make up our consultant team. Following our recent expansion into our contemporary refurbished offices in the heart of Manchester's city centre, we are now seeking talented professionals to join our organisation and re-train to become our newest rising recruitment stars.
What's on offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Market Leading Uncapped Bonus
- Intensive Training Academy
- Continuous Training & Development
- On-site Gym
- Training Thursdays - personal training boot camp
- Luxury Travel Incentives - including weekend city breaks and annual all expenses paid luxury holiday complete with an additional 5 days holiday if super high flyers target achieved.
- Company Pension matched up to 5%
- Team Duvet days
- Team Quarterly High Flyers City Breaks
- Corporate entertaining at Old Trafford
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Fruit & Drinks
What are we looking for?
Have you ever heard the expression "people buy from people"? We certainly have. That's why Cast UK revolves around our people. We strongly believe that to be an exceptional recruiter you need an understanding of your marketplace and the people within it, have a real drive to succeed, have charisma and be able to stand out from the crowd.
Is recruitment really for me?
The role of a specialist Consultant at Cast UK is fast paced, demanding, competitive and hugely rewarding. Our unrivalled and uncapped commission structure has seen our top performers earning well over six figure salaries in 2014. We also offer further incentives from luxury round the world holidays, Apple Watches & iPads, to VIP tickets to premier league matches and concerts or shows.
Most importantly, our structured Training & Development programme will ensure your transition into recruitment is managed and monitored effectively to give you the best opportunity to become an established and successful member of our team as quickly as possible.
Does this sound like you?
If you are an exceptional employee, working within the recruitment sector or a top preforming sales individual looking for an exciting challenge then we want to hear from you. We are looking for individuals with a desire to succeed:
- A proven track record within a Client facing, sales environment
- A Passion for new business and account management.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external Stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and negotiation Skills