Regional Operations Manager
£50,000 - £55,000
Our client is a leading business in the Food supplies industry and are looking for a strong Regional Operations Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Operations Director this role looks after sites in Basingstoke, Bristol and London and has full P&L accountability for the region. There are looking for an inspirational leader who has an analytical and strategic view of Logistic Operations.
This role calls for a person who is organised, can communicate with others at all levels, provide good service and achieve a satisfactory result. The role may be specialist in nature and is likely to require independent activity by the job incumbent. Authority and decision making, when vested in the position should apply to knowledge and expertise. The incumbent should have the persistence to see a job through to conclusion and work within clearly defined work parameters. The job at times may be of a routine and repetitive nature, but not necessarily low level. The person best suited to this role should be thorough, persistent, approachable, predictable, friendly, confident, self-starting and determined. Independence is likely to be a key feature of the function and the job occupant should be given the responsibility to act if the best results are to be achieved.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the FMCG markets
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of liaising with, and managing third party or outsourced client relationships is essential in this Regional Management role
- Experience of managing small and large teams as direct reports
- Experience of managing full complex P&L across different diverse revenue streams
- Commercially very astute and is always looking for ways to maximise business returns
- Ability to build excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Expert at delivering results through management of team with ability to act as coach, mentor and motivator
Our client is a leading Supplier to the Food Industry.
£50,000 - £55,000
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com