Retail Analyst - Buying
£24,000 - £26,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading retail business based in the Warwick area as an Analyst for their Buying team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing analytical support to the category team
- Providing accurate data analysis and management information
- Producing weekly and monthly reports on internal KPIs
- Producing presentations for customer proposals
- Maintaining product database using in-house systems
- Recommending space changes based on category analysis & market insights
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an analyst or merchandiser within a supply chain or procurement environment
- Proven analytical skills with excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, to be able to communicate at all levels of the business
- Experience in a fast-paced supply chain environment, such as FMCG, Food or Retail
Our client is a market-leading retail business in the Warwick area and boasts a brand name that is synonymous with quality. The business is enjoying significant success and as a result their Procurement team is expanding. This is an organisation which can offer real opportunities for progression and the position will therefore suit a driven and motivated procurement or supply chain analyst who has aspirations to progress in to a Buying or Sourcing role in the future.
£24,000 - £26,000
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.